Psyllium Husk Powder
- Perfect for Keto & Low Carb Diet
- Excellent source of fiber
- Promotes Healthy Tummy
- Add a serving to smoothies, juice, baked goods, yogurt, oatmeal.
Gluten-Free and Non-GMO Psyllium Husk for Keto Baking
Tasty Flat Bread
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 2 Tbsp. psyllium husk powder
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/4 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 cup warm water
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the coconut flour, psyllium husk, baking soda, and salt. Add in olive oil and warm water.
- To cook the bread, heat up a cast iron (or non-stick) pan over medium-high heat and add 1 tsp. / 5 ml olive oil.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes on the first side, flip over using a spatula and cook for 1-2 more minutes on the other side.
Low Carb Bread
- 3/4 cup warm water
- 6 tablespoons psyllium husk powder
- 1 cup coconut flour 125g
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda, 3/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 10 large eggs
- 1/2 cup olive oil, 1/4 cup coconut oil melted
- Preheat oven to 350°F. If not using silicone pan, grease or line pan with parchment paper.
- Dump all ingredients into a food processor and pulse until well combined. If you don't have a food processor, you can use a mixing bowl with electric mixer. Spread batter into 8x4 loaf pan. Smooth top.
- Bake for 45-55 minutes or until edges are brown and toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- ½ cup fresh or fresh blueberries and/or bananas
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 4 eggs
- 7 oz. cottage cheese
- 1 tbsp ground psyllium husk powder
- 2 oz. butter or coconut oil
- Add eggs, cottage cheese and psyllium husk to a medium size bowl and mix together. Let sit for 5-10 minutes to thicken up a bit.
- Heat up butter or oil in a non-stick skillet. Fry the pancakes on medium-low heat for 3–4 minutes on each side. Don't make them too big or they will be hard to flip.
- Add cream to a separate bowl and whip until soft peaks form. Serve the pancakes with the whipped cream and berries of your choice.