- GLUTEN-FREE TAPIOCA STARCH: Tapioca starch organic is derived from cassava root and can substitute for wheat flour. Those who are allergic to wheat or gluten can use our gluten-free organic tapioca starch, a natural thickener like arrowroot flour.
- SUBSTITUTE FOR REGULAR FLOUR: Make gluten-free breads or flatbreads. Try using our tapioca flour organic as a binding agent or as a thickener. Never worry about gluten or grains when you use tapioca starch. Can also use for cosmetics and ice cream.
- EXTRACTED FROM CASSAVA: While Cassava Flour uses the whole root of Cassava Root, Tapioca Starch is made from the starchy portion. Tapioca starch uses water to extract the flour from the root, then dries to become tapioca starch for baking and cooking.
- FRESH QUALITY - We make sure our organic tapioca flour starch are fresh and sealed correctly to give you the best quality. Kate's Organic Tapioca Starch makes a great addition to paleo diets since the starch derives from the natural cassava root.
- 100% GUARANTEE AND ONE YEAR WARRANTY - We aim to offer the highest quality and most authentic products. We guarantee your satisfaction. I
STILL IN DOUBT? TRY IT, RISK-FREE!
f you're not satisfied with our product, simply contact us and we'll give you a full 100% hassle-free refund.